Monday, May 21, 2012

551 – Sorry it’s been so long…

I had an extremely busy week last week.

That…. and my SUV got hit twice. In ONE DAY! Within an hour or so too.

My mother is doing well, but not my mother in law is in the hospital. *sigh* We’re all getting old I guess.

The weather here was beautiful this weekend, so I tried to get the Vette out as much as possible.

We met our daughter’s future mother in law this weekend, and she’s very very nice! *S*

Other than that… I need some time off. Badly.

47 Days till my daughters wedding…! Man, that’s coming fast.

Sorry not more time to report… hopefully more soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, wedding preparations for a girl seem to come very fast, whereas for a son, not so much. i hope you take some time for Dave to unwind once in a while, you sound pretty fraught with tension.

Yours,

'lil o (michelle)

May 22, 2012 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ I hope your Mother-in-law is better. Falls are such a worry with old people (like me) and others. Glad your Mom is well and looking fwd to the wedding. The time goes so quickly, a week is gone in the blink of an eye and then another. Glad you get a smile from my jokes my friend.
Take care, Cheers, Merle.

May 30, 2012 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home