552 – Going Crazy…
Between my mother in law in the hospital bring pretty badly ill, and my daughters wedding plans, being busy every single day of the week, I’m ready to pull my hair out!
The weather’s been nice lately, with a bit more rain than usual, and boy my grass is growing quickly!
Yesterday, I rented the limousine for my daughters wedding to take her, me, my wife and her maid of honor to the wedding. I think that’s the last of things I have to do (other than shell out money) for the wedding! *chuckling*
Did I mention, two weeks ago, my car got hit twice…. within an hour? Once I was stopped at a light and someone hit me from behind because they weren’t paying attention, the second, was a very large lawnmower at work slid down a bank in the pouring rain and hit the back of my SUV! No luck at all… *frown*
Now for something funny:
A boss was complaining in a staff meeting the other day that he wasn't getting any respect. Later that morning he went to a local sign shop and bought a small sign that read, "I'm the Boss". He then taped it to his office door.
Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that someone had taped a note to the sign that said. "Your wife called, she wants her sign back!"
"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees.
"Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied.
"Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you.
A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party. However, their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.
After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"
"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."
The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try. The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.
When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer.
Have a wonderful weekend all!

3 Comments:
Such a wide array of emotions in one post. Sorry to hear about your MIL, but glad that the wedding plans are progressing nicely. Can't wait to see pics of the big event. You hiring a high-dollar pro photog, or what? Fly me up, and I'll do it for free!
My daughter has a co-worker who is a wedding photographer as a side job and she's having him do it, but thanks Mark.
So sorry to hear of your accidents and your Mother in law too...but glad that things are progressing with the wedding. Are you getting excited for her?
Too bad she's already got a professional photog, as i know one who takes fabulous pictures, and all you would have to do was fly the two of us up there and house us too! That's all.
{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home