Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pre-Christmas Concerns....

Well, now we all have to wonder what to get all of our loved ones for Christmas. Personally, I have no idea what to get my wife this year. Normally, I know exactly what to get.

My daughter, she'll be easy because of the condo.. my son, almost as easy (he needs clothes badly).

Me.... hmm, I'm going to pick stuff out of catalogs this year, and make it easy on everyone so they can order by phone or Internet.  (why does the word internet show up as a spelling error because it wants a cap???)

Does anyone want anything special for Christmas? G-Whiz Karen... I wonder what you want! *LOL*

Hey Mark, one other cool thing about this Windows Live Writer. You can tell it you're posting it for Wednesday, and ACTUALLY post it on Tuesday night and it shows up like it's posted on Wednesday! I'm starting to like this software more and more!

Well, not too much to say today/tonight.. so I'll move on to the news:

 

Actual headline: "Flaming lingerie prompts K-Mart evacuation." This could only happen in one state

Armor-plated ticket camera is no match for a Southerner with a .30-06

I love this one.. the top things that Ron Popeil Sells!  But Wait, there's more!

1. While teaching yourself HTML, put up a fake Web site that sells tumbleweeds for $25 each.
2. When idiots start submitting orders on your fake site, shrug and fulfill them.
3. Profit: $40,000 a year and counting

 

That's it for today... enjoy your Hump-Day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Christmas shopping is not much fun, because inevitably we draw at least one person we've never met or barely met once. We drew someone who lives on the west coast this year and doesn't even show up for the holiday, so it takes a lot of the fun out of giving gifts.

November 28, 2007 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Trucker Bob said...

Are you picking on Huggy again? *S*

I'll start working on my list and get back to you.

November 28, 2007 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

*snicker* G-Whiz, yes... you've got an idea of what I'll be whispering in Santa's ear this year.

Ahhh, there's my Studley sticking up for me! LOL

I'm making a mental list for all I want to buy for gifts but I bet it's not going to be my reality list ;-)

*HUGS*

November 28, 2007 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Dave, thanks for the link good to be able to contact you again.

November 29, 2007 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks Peter!
Always glad to hear from my friend "down under"!

November 29, 2007 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I, too, always see that "internet" spelling error for the lack of capitalisation. And do you know what I say? SUCK-IT, spellchecker!

My wife and I have agreed not to buy each other Christmas presents this year because we're spending money on the basement. And we both know neither one of us will honour that commitment. Silly!

November 29, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home