Fun Friday
Today, I'm going to just post some incredible links. There's not much to report on the home front.. and not many people are commenting again (for some odd reason).
Hilarious Science Fair Experiments!
The Evolution of Automobile Logos
Sunsets, Lightning and Rainbows (this is a MUST see!)
Construction of the Worlds Highest Bridge
Most dangerous roads in the world
Does anyone remember Ernest T. Bass ?
That's it for today.... have a wonderful weekend all!

5 Comments:
Two of those storm pics are breathtaking.
The highest bridge construction project I had read about before, but I hadn't seen that many pictures. Just amazing.
I like another set I found on Dark Roasted Blend -- Moments in Sports Part 6.
Oh, and those roads reminded me of Romancing the Stone and the walking bridges? Get the heck outta here! That's nuts!
Mark,
I had seen that Moments in Sports one, but wasn't as impressed as with the others.
Glad you liked!
Dave
Hi Dave, its hard to get people to comment if you aren't writing what they want to talk about, most of us only comment on what we find interesting, I know I'm not mad about following links to things off the page.
i am sorry that i missed Friday's submission...personally i loved the links! One of them is of course wrong...thought i'd mention that since no one did!
Very, very interesting links!
Thanks!
Yours,
'lil o (michelle)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home