Caution: Long Weekend Ahead!
Yep, I have Monday off for the holiday. I actually had Tuesday off, but we switch off in work as to working the minor holidays, and that was mine to work for the year. I'll be relaxing on Monday.. so there may not be a blog.
Seeing as next week is school vacation around here, I'm "fish-sitting" for our friends Ray and Debbie. I have to go over and feed the fish in other words.
I read on CNN today that the US wants to SHOOT DOWN the failing spy satellite that's losing altitude. Ok, doesn't anyone remember the Billy Bob Thornton in Armageddon saying "that'll only turn one dangerous falling object into many dangerous falling objects"? Also, what's to say that pieces of this craft, flying at explosive speeds, won't enter the orbit of the International Space Station? I think someone needs to rethink this. Is it just me?
Well, not much more to report on today, I'm pretty beat and need this long weekend.
On to the news:
Ebay selling 2008 Dodge Challenger #43, in bright blue!
William Shatner: Actor, Provocateur, Charmer, Singer, Shatner
That's it for today... have a great weekend!

3 Comments:
Interesting point you mentioned about blowing up that space "junk!"
In the William Shatner story “shatnerian”... Loved it!
Do have a great long weekend, Dave!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Hi Dave ~~ Have a great long weekend
and get some rest. Enjoy the fish-sitting. It's a worry about shooting down that falling satellite
and Billly Bob's words could come true. Glad you enjoyed the jokes, and got a good laugh. Take care,
Watch out for falling space bits and pieces. Regards, Merle.
Hi again Dave ~~ Thanks for your visit and I am glad you enjoyed the Kid's answers to the Bible tests.
They were very funny. Have you heard from Trucker Bob at all ?~ it's a while since he went shopping.
Take care, Regards, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home