Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Royal Caribbean Midnight Buffet

 

buffet1                buffet2

(Click on picture to 'embiggen')

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow - that is quite a buffet! It amazes me what can be done with food. No wonder you like cruises so much!

Sorry I've been MIA - I wasn't online much due to my birthday stuff and dealing with all the snow and helping with my dad... then there's work!

*HUGS*

February 6, 2008 at 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW DAVE.. no wonder I have to pay so darn much in the stores here for fruit.. it is all being put on to the dang cruise ships. That is so nice I would hate to mess it up and eat any.. wonder if anyone does? Have a great day!!

February 6, 2008 at 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That surely brings back a lot of memories...of our cruises.

One of our cruises had a chocolate buffet one night...it was beyond amazing!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

February 6, 2008 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger bubbanem said...

Dave,

Looks similar to one of my last cruise meals in the first week of March, 1980. I think we're eating smoked sausage and hoop cheese along the Buffalo River in Arkansas. More cruise pics here. Warning, the fruit is not stacked very neatly in my photos.

February 7, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home