Friday, May 23, 2008

81 Home Safe and Sound!

Yep, we got home yesterday afternoon but I've been up to my armpits in stuff around the house.

We had a FANTASTIC time, and photos will be forthcoming I promise.

Other than that, I have a very busy Holiday Weekend coming up, and I Hope yours is an outstanding one.

Sorry there's not more now, but I'm still busy answering emails from while I was gone and there's so  much to do with our big car show coming up in a week from tomorrow!

I'll post again Monday morning, so I'll see you then! *S*

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

We're in Tulsa for the long weekend, so I might not get back arond here until Monday night or Tuesday morning (but I'm off work Tuesday, too, so we'll just see).

I hope your weekend's going well and I look forward to seeing the wrap-up of your latest trip.

May 25, 2008 at 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel is nice but "there's no place like home" and your own bed!! Add your own coffee cup and easy chair to that too!
PS no word from Trucker Bob in a month..despite e mails not answered..prayers are going for him by us all.. : )

May 26, 2008 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

caroldee, I know.. I've been very worried about Bob too and hope he's ok.

Today's post will be late as I'm kinda busy today.. ~S~

May 26, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Dave ~~ Sounds as though you had a wonderful cruise and enjoyed it a
lot. Thanks for your comments and
sorry the story of Meredith and her dog made tears come to your eyes. Thanks for your kind words.
It seems no one has heard any word of
Trucker blog. I hope he is OK and we hear something soon. Take care,
Regards, Merle.

May 29, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home