Friday, August 22, 2008

118 - Happy Anniversary!

No, not my wife and I, my blog... it's one year to the day that I started this new, revised, revamped and renewed blog! (I never thought it'd make it this long)

Yeah, one year ago I took my blog from private and moved it back into the public world. Was it worth it? I hope so. You tell me!

I'm feeling a bit better, but still run-down at the end of the work day. Hopefully, by the weekend all will be back to normal.

Luckily, I've got some nice people that come to visit me here, and it makes me happy to see that you all come back.

I'm even happier that people like Peter couldn't stay away from blogging for too long and has re-invented his blog for all things Aussie! Give him a read.. he's one heck of a good guy and his posts are very amusing.

No big plans for the weekend I guess.. it's going to be beautiful weather so I'll try to get the Vette out.

Sorry to hear about the leaks down in Daytona Beach michelle... I hope they're fixed soon.

Oh, check out this picture of my Vette that someone fancied up for me!

Well, lots to do, so off I go! Have a wonderful weekend all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Sure it's good that you came back out of the closet (ha!). I know I've enjoyed it. I always log in for commenting, anyway, so I guess it doesn't affect me much one way or the other whether it's private or public.

Happy Anniversary to this blog. Nice 'Vette pic. Wonder if he could do that for our Honda Odyssey? ;)

August 22, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW DAVE a whole year. CONGRATS!! to you.. Sorry you were sick on your birthday that is a real bummer. I bet you picked up something in the crowds last weekend. Sounded like the flu to me though.Hope you are on the mend soon. DO people get flu in the summertime?? I'm glad your around..
I learn a lot visiting here. Take care and get well soon. : )

August 22, 2008 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy bloggiversary! I'm honored to say that I've known you for most of those five years of blogging. It's amazing how time flies, isn't it?

*HUGS*

P.S. I hope you start to feel better soon; you've had a real rough time lately. *DOUBLE HUGS*

August 25, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home