119 - Summer Colds Suck!
I'm still feeling the effects of the cold. I'm coughing my head off, and am congested.. but at least the body aches are over. I still am not up to full strength either. Seems, by the end of a day, I'm completely exhausted.
The last few times I've had a cold like this, I've had to go to my doctors and get some antibiotics. I may do that this week.
I really didn't do anything worthy of writing about this weekend due to what's written above. I still haven't even had a birthday party for myself with cake and all (though, I am well enough for some cake, hint, hint...).
Caroldee, I've actually been blogging since April of 2003! (I couldn't believe it till I just looked it up)
This is my fourth blog, not counting the Wine Blog I have. I've blogged about a lot of things.. and will continue to do so. Five years of blogging... wow though.
That's it for now.. sorry it's such a short post.
Have a great Monday!

5 Comments:
Happy blogaversary Dave, for the new blog, I don't know whether I'll make 5 years though, it was only the complete change to Aussie stuff that kept me going last time.
Hi Dave ~~ Congrats on 5 years, and one year with this blog. You have done well and don't look like giving up just now. My friend Joy is celebrating three years. It is definitely addictive. I am so sorry you still have that wretched cold or flu and hope you can shake it off soon. Maybe a trip to the doctor would help. Look after yourself Dave. Regards, Merle.
You must have infected one of your emails with your cold virus. I have a roaring head cold, too.
I hope you get better soon.
Congratulation on 5 years of blogging, Dave! Sorry, i have not been around but the storm down here really did make a mess.
Please do go to the Doc. to take care of the remains of that cold, Dave! Don't make me worry about you!
Yours,
'lil o (michelle)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home