170 - Hump Day 1 of 209
Our first Hump Day. I hope this week isn't an indication of how the rest of the year is going to be, I've been up to my armpits in alligators!
Hey michelle, tell me more about this "internet writing career!" Sounds interesting. Best of luck with it.
I got an email from my Southern friend Curt this week. He made a video of Christmas at his church, and when I saw it, I was completely amazed. He told me he did it with a completely free piece of software, and I want to share it with you all.
Click here to see the video.
Other than that, I'm just looking forward to my vacation in February, and watching a lot of UCONN basketball! The Men are ranked #5, and the Women are ranked #1 and are expected to go undefeated this season! March Madness is just around the corner too.
Too busy tonight to post more... hopefully I'll have more to post Friday!
And now, a funny for you:
A Doctor was addressing a large audience:
"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long- term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?" After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."
Have a great Hump Day!

10 Comments:
G'day Dave, that's a good video, hope 2009 turns out well for you.
Dave, the sidebar thing is a newish one by blogger,add it from,Add a gadget, its called Bloglist ai think, pretty simple or it wouldn't be on my blog.
Thanks Peter!!!
Interesting video...tremendous caring and fellowship in it.
i will write you personally as soon as i have time and describe what i am doing with my writing.
Now, i sent you New Year wishes for the best year yet...get busy and enjoy it, will 'ya?
Cute joke, but difficult to understand for one who had the closest thing to a perfect marriage! *smile*
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Internet writing career? Hook a brotha up!
I'm about to check out that video. It's such a tease when I get youtube links up at work.
Nice video. You can do that with PhotoStory (free from Microsoft). Is that what he used?
Mark... yep!
Mark,
If you read one of michelle's stories, you'd never be the same.. *chuckling*
I love photostory! Have been using it for quite awhile. It's very easy to use and makes great videos from your digital pictures.
Enjoy that vacation! You going anywhere warm or staying put?
WOW that is so cool I will have to go ther and do that too. Hope you have a great weekend.. anyplace it isn't snowing and cold s okay with me! Take care :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home