Wednesday, April 1, 2009

203 – Again, Down to 1 Comment

Maybe people aren’t reading me anymore. I’m thinking about that great “The Clash” song called “Should I stay or should I go”.

Well, I’ll post a couple of digital pictures I made back a few years ago. Enjoy:

autumn

(Click on any picture to ‘embiggen)

morning sail

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Those are cool virtual scenes.

On my blog, I have to remind myself not to judge interest strictly by the number of comments. I can tell by my stats that I have lurkers -- folks who read but never comment. That isn't my primary reason for blogging, but of course it helps to know that somebody is reading.

April 1, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Elaine said...

What do you mean you "made" the digital pictures? I like the one on the bottom the best.

Sorry I haven't been around, I'm still out of town and if posts were about basketball, well suffice to say I'm not into March Madness. But hey March is over :-)

April 1, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I used a computer program to create those pictures Elaine.

And yes to both you and Mark.. it's just today for some reason, it kinda struck me that comments are down (but yes, content and people being busy are very good reasons).

April 1, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Mike H said...

Hey Dave,

Still reading regularly, but packing for, dare I say, DETROIT!!!

April 1, 2009 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh great... now I've got that song in my head.

Very cool scenes!

Ditto on what Mark said. The number of comments has dropped off on mine too but I think it's a sign of the times... it's not that people aren't reading.

You're still loved. *HUGS*

April 2, 2009 at 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the bottom one too.. course I am partial to water and such. How cool that you can "MAKE" all that. Have a great day. Spring is taking a break from us VERY SOON.. Rats!!

April 2, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home