204 - Half of the Battle
Well, I put the insurance back on the Vette as of Thursday.. the problem is, the weather all weekend is going to be awful. Rain and cool. Go figure. At least next week is a short week in work, because of Good Friday. I got the insurance and the car, now how about the weather cooperating?
Thanks to the people who commented on Wednesday. Sometimes it's just weird writing and seeing only one person reading (supposedly). Thanks Elaine and Mark for setting me straight. *S*
Mark, just for you, here's The worst HomeMade Star Wars Costumes!
Other than that, life's been pretty normal lately. If it's anywhere near nice this weekend, I'll take my new toy R/C airplane out for a try. Wish me luck on that one! *LOL*
Now, for some Irish funny:
An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car's weaving violently all over the road.
A cop pulls him over.
"So," says the cop to the driver, where have ya been?"
"Why, I've been to the pub of course," slurs the drunk.
"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening."
"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.
"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms across his chest,
"that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"
"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk.
"For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
Have a great weekend all!

4 Comments:
This weather is the pits! Awful day here in DC, we're driving back to Michigan tomorrow. Forecast for MI next week is SNOW!! Lordy will this winter ever freakin end?
Hope the weather clears up for you so you can get the vette out on the road.
Man. those costumes were desperate. And funny.
I hope you can get the 'vette out soon. I put my top down just the other day and it was amazing!
I have escaped to my vitural beach in Fla. Took tons of supplies with me I wonder if sleeping on the beach is allowed?? Anything is better than 3-6 inches of snow!! YUccck!!! Have fun taking that vette for a spin.. maybe
even if it is a short one. :8
Wonder what that drunken bachelor is up to now?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home