369 – 4 Days till Vacation!
Actually, it’s 3 and a half as I’m taking a half day off on Thursday. I’ve started putting stuff in my new smaller bag, and I went out and bought some new water shoes. My daughter and sister in law leave the day before us.
We still have the heat wave going.. it was over 93 yesterday with high humidity. No end in sight yet either!
Other than the heat, it was a nice weekend.
Mom was pretty wobbly yesterday, and I wonder if she’ll pass the physical to even have the operation they want her to have. My mom’s a tough ole bird, but it’s tough seeing her not at 100%.
On to something a bit more light-hearted:
The Barber
A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?'
The barber looked around the shop full of Customers and said, 'About 2 hours.'
The guy left.
A few days later, the same guy stuck his head In the door and asked,
'How long before I can get a haircut?'
The barber looked around at the shop and said, 'About 3 hours.'
The guy left.
A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?'
The barber looked around the shop and said, 'About an hour and a half .'
The guy left.
The barber turned to his friend and said,
'Hey, Bob, do me a favor. Follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, But then he doesn't ever come back.'
A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.
The barber asked, 'So, where does that guy go when he leaves?'
Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said,........
'Your house!'
Have a great Monday all…!

3 Comments:
She has to qualify for surgery? Yikes! As if she didn't already have enough stress, now she has to pass a test.
She has to have a very thorough physical to make sure she'll make it THROUGH the surgery!
Vacation? I'm jealous... as always! LOL
I hope everything turns out OK for your mom. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it is to see them age... just not fair. They've worked all their lives and now they should have the health and ability to have fun not worry about health issues. Such as lift though! *HUGS*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home