Friday, December 21, 2007

4 More Shopping Days.....

Believe it or not, all my shopping is done except for my wife. I got her one small thing, and for the other things I want, she has to be there, so hopefully before the weekend is over, we'll get her finished up.

Stay tuned, at the bottom of this blog post, I'll show everyone, what I REALLY want for Christmas. You need not wrap it either.

I took today off of work to attend the funeral of a good friend's mother that passed away last weekend. Not the best thing to have happen near the holidays, but it means a lot to be there to support him.

Happy Birthday michelle (this weekend is her birthday)! I hope you have a very happy day with lots of fun and love.

Has anyone seen this in the news:
Asteroid could hit Mars in January

Today's my daughters' 26th birthday. Good grief how time flies. *sigh* I think I'm getting old!!!

Well, I have to get ready to go, so on to the news:

A guy in Colorado thought it would be okay to keep a live tiger in his home. Darwin gets cheated yet again after wildlife agents show up

Idiot sues 8 year old for skiing accident!

7 Medical Myths that even doctors believe!

and finally....
What Dave REALLY wants for Christmas.....

Have a wonderful weekend all...!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Now that's a hot car, man. I like the blue they show, too. Get me one while you're at it. ;-)

Daughter's 26, huh? Gosh, you are old. Can I call you uncle Dave?

I hope the funeral goes as well as possible.

Merry Christmas

December 21, 2007 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that with the new energy bill just signed by the president that this car cannot be produced. I'll try to find the article for you. I saw it on the MSNBC site.

December 21, 2007 at 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Dave, you sure don't want much, do you?

Thanks for the birthday wishes! *smile* That was sweet of you to remember!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

i did not know your daughter and i almost share birthdays...cool!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

December 21, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home