Reflections....
At this time of year, it's a good time to reflect on our blessings, and give thanks for what we have.
Our family, friends, health, everything that means things to us. That includes being thankful for the things we can't see in our every day lives, like the men and women in our armed services doing a very difficult job, far from their families when they'd much rather be home.
I was sent something in my email today, that really moved me. I hope it moves you too.
It's called The Gratitude Campaign
Please watch the video, and reflect upon what you have, and be thankful for not only those who are serving now, but who HAVE served.
Remember the saying, "All gave some, some gave All".
(stepping down off of my soapbox now)
I'm happy to say I have a new blog on the left, Simian Farmer, a good friend of Marks, who writes a great blog.
Other than this one, there's only one or two blog posts before Christmas.
I'm not going to post any news, as I want the link above to be the most important thing about this blog post. I'll just say, have a wonderful Hump-Day, and I hope to see you Friday morning.
Dave

4 Comments:
That "thank you campaign" is wonderful. Thank you for posting it, my friend!
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Welcome back dear friend... you were missed while your PC was down!
That was awesome, Dave - thanks for sharing it. Yes, it did affect me in a good way and I plan on using the sign. I work with several Veterans and they deserve the sign as well.
You set a really good tone to my day.
I'm grateful for you, my friend, you brighten my life. *HUGS*
Nice job. I like that, and I'm glad you shared it. Otherwise, I never would have seen it, and that's a bit sad, really.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home