Wordful Wednesday
Normally, I would have put a wordless Wednesday up, but I have some things to say, and it wouldn't seem fair.
First of all, I'm posting this on Tuesday night actually where I'm at my daughter's place and we just installed her new 40" Flat Screen TV! The bad news is, she doesn't get her cable hooked up till next Tuesday.
While we were moving her in on Saturday, her couch got delivered.
Here's my little girl sitting on her new couch! Click on the picture to 'embiggen'. The area rug on the floor is absolutely gorgeous and I love it. The place still needs those finishing touches like pictures and cable TV (chuckle) but it's coming along real nice. She seems to be happy, and I'm happy for her. ps, the stuffed animal on the couch with her is Lola. She's a leopard that she got from Build-A-Bear Workshop. Lola normally goes in her car, but tonight she let her come in. I got my girl a new one, Lila, that's a cheetah, and she'll be arriving at the condo soon.
Now for some cool links I found for you all:
Time's 50 top 10 Lists of 2007
The Commodore 64. People still love them after all these years!
CareerBuilder.com's Weirdest Work Stories of 2007
That's really it for now... enjoy your Wednesday!

5 Comments:
With the support you've given her she'll do well in her new home.
Good on ya bud!
I like the new digs. Forget the rug -- nice floor!
Nice TV, too, of course.
Thanks for the Time links. Very cool.
Ever notice how many of these "strange" things have to do with either McDonald's or Burger King?
Your daughter looks so comfy in her new condo! i love how you still call her your little girl and get her stuffed animals! *giggle*
Yours,
'lil o (michelle)
The place is looking great and don't forget Christmas is coming soon and Uncle B and Aunt C have some great pressies for the new house. Thanks a lot for all the help on my pc today, I'd be lost without ya.
Your lovely daughter already looks comfy in her new digs. ~smile~
Reba
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home