To one and all....
Merry Christmas!
Tomorrow, I work a half day, then go home to work on some food to take to moms house for Christmas Eve.
Tomorrow in work should be nothing special, as we'll probably sit around drinking coffee, eating munchies and counting the hours till we leave.
For the most part, I think I know everything I'm getting for Christmas, as I went and got my own big gift on Friday afternoon with my friends Dave and TJ. I won't spoil it now, but between that, and some stuff I got with my wife a couple of weeks ago, I'd be surprised if there were a surprise in store! *chuckle*
Yes people, as you get older, you tend to know exactly what you're getting for Christmas.. *laughing*
Tomorrow night at moms house, we'll celebrate with the whole family (including my mother-in-law), and then on Christmas Day, everyone is coming here for lunch. It'll be nice to have everyone here. In the past, we've all kinda gone our separate ways on Christmas Day.
To all of you who read my blog, old friends and new... I hope you have the happiest of holidays ever.
Dave

1 Comments:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you and yours Dave.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home