Planning for NYE (New Years Eve)
Well, we've begun the planning phases for NYE, but it's going nowhere fast so far. I'm kind of hoping that something good happens, as some of the ideas being tossed around aren't my kind of "NYE Fun".
I've also been looking around for more of my favorite wine (the Chateau Prieure Lichine 1999 Margaux), and I actually found a case of it, again in New York. They have one case left, and I'll be talking to the wife about the possibility of getting our hands on it.
Other than that, not too much else is new. Tomorrow after work, I might be going out with a friend to a movie, hopefully to see "I am Legend" with Will Smith. He's one of those guys, that so far, I think hasn't done anything bad. He's one of only 2 people that I'd see any movie in. The other person, is Gene Hackman. I've never seen him in a bad movie.
This weekend, I'll be going to see the UCONN Husky Women's basketball team take on the Hartford University Hawks, coached by one of the very best former UCONN women's basketball players, Jen Rizzotti. UHART just beat Michigan State that was nationally ranked, but I don't think they'll beat UCONN, who's now ranked #1 in the nation. I'm going to see them with my friends Dave and TJ. Should be great.
On the same day, the UCONN Football team will be playing in a bowl game down in Charlotte NC. I'll hope to watch them before leaving for the basketball game.
On to the news:
17 year old American girl buys school for Cambodian children. What were YOU doing at that age?
Remember the GPS installed in the baby Jesuses to track the thieves stealing 'em? Got one
That's it for today.... have a great weekend!

3 Comments:
Hoping that someone comes up with somthing you like, Dave, to celebrate the New Year!
May your new year bring you everything you ever wished for!
{{{{{{{{tight hugs}}}}}}}}}
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Sneaking in and adding an "e" to somthing...
That's hilarious about the Jesus found by GPS. WWJD, indeed!
So, I hope you end up having fun on NYE. We rarely do much, unless we happen to be in Tulsa with Shannon's family. Now, most of the older folks have gotten old enough that they're in bed before midnight. Oh well. This year, probably just sticking around at our house.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home