Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is There Such Thing as Worded Wednesday?

Ok, I wanted to continue with the Europe story, but there's lots of pictures too, and we're still not out of London yet! I'll continue with it on Friday. I promise.

After a cold weekend, Monday, it was up to 58 degrees out! It's teasing me I tell you.. it's teasing me! *LOL*
I just want to take my toy out... but, patience I guess.

My brother came over tonight, and I was showing him my playlist on YouTube (yes, you can watch music videos and save them to a playlist!)
Here's what my playlist looks like:

The Beatles - If I Fell (I just adore this song.. my fave Beatle song)
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (a new band to me, love them)
The Verve- Lucky Man (ditto)
Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing (I think of my daughter when I hear this song)
Scorpions "Wind of Change" music video
Scorpions - Still Loving You
Men At Work - Down Under
nothing else matters - Metallica
Supertramp - Breakfast in America
The Clash London Calling Video
Jenny (867-5309) - Tommy Tutone
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears for Fears
Emerson Lake & Palmer - from the beginning (some of the best guitar work ever)
Cheap Trick - Dream Police
Elton John - Empty Garden (Live)
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Madman Across the Water - Elton John
Tower of Power- you're still a young man (holds very special meaning to me)
Santana w/ Tower Of Power - What Is Hip?
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (Live) (different from earlier one)
Taylor Swift: Teardrops on My Guitar
Great White - Rock Me

What do you think?

Have a great Hump-Day All!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for sharing the playlist. Now I'll come back here occasionally and check out some of them. It would be hard for me to pick a favorite Beatles tune. Those guys made some amazing (albeit at times bewildering) music.

Glad to see some Scorpions on there. I got to see them on the Monsters of Rock tour back in the early '90's (I think that's when it was, if not late '80's). They were incredible. Blew everybody else (including Metallica, Van Halen) off the stage.

March 4, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No UCONN fight song? or better, Queen - We are the CHAMPIONS
Go UCONN Women!!!

March 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that's quite a list...i've got that dumb cold that's going around and around...so, i'll sit here and play a few...thanks!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

March 5, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home