Spring Forward, Fall Back...
Ok, so we all lost an hour of time last night (at least most of us in the U.S.). I tried to sleep a bit later today to make up for it, but my daughter called to ask if we could go visit my mom early, as she was tutoring someone at 11am. I'll sleep late next week I guess. *chuckling*
Today, after visiting mom, I spent some time online, then had a meeting of our car club here.
More about the European vacation Wednesday.
Yesterday, my friend Dave called me and asked if I wanted a free ticket to see part of the Big East Women's Basketball Tournament. Of course, the UCONN women weren't playing until today, but I went anyway as I'm always up for watching some good basketball, plus I know we can get very good seats for the early games as some of the teams were quite far away (like Louisville). Our friend TJ went too, and we had a great time. We got to sit only about 8 rows from the floor, and we were close enough to hear the coaches calling the plays.
Yes people... March Madness is HERE! *LOL*
Not much else to report on tonight, so I'll give you a few news items:
Here's a list of some very ODD college donations
Ok, if you wondered what The Addams Family looked like, I bet it was like this
Another of those really cool night time pictures of the Earth
That's it for now, have a great Monday

2 Comments:
Hi Dave ~~ I am sur it was worth losing an hour's sleep if it means the Spring weather arrives. And you will get that hour back!! Glad you enjoyed the jokes and were not eating and drinking at the time..
I know from experience, not to read jokes
while eating or drinking. Well done.
Take care, regards, Merle.
The night-time pic is great...i love those. With that one, you can follow I-95 from Florida to ...well, far north somewhere....*giggle* Very cool! Thanks!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home