Wednesday, April 2, 2008

61 And the PT Begins...

Well, I had Physical Therapy (PT) today, and boy is my shoulder sore tonight. I have to do some exercises, and while I know it won't get better, we're working on pain management right now.

I found out yesterday that my brother also had a biopsy done on his tongue, and while he said it was painful as heck, it came back fine. Then he told me he was put out for it! *groan* I tell ya... last week was a bad one.

On to some good news:

A few years ago, we went on a trip in February to Costa Rica with a bunch of teachers from town on the school's February vacation, and we had a blast. Now my wife hates traveling in February, but I've told her for the past 2 years that this coming year, we were going to go as it may be the last one they do.
My friend Ray called me Friday night and told me the trip was on, to Curacao for an all-inclusive 7 night stay. The people putting it on needed a deposit by Monday night, and basically I told my wife "hon, I'm going to Curacao, either you can come with me, or miss me while I'm gone." She decided without complaint (I almost fainted) to go. So, we sent the deposit Monday night and we're on for it!

Other than that, I had a few things to share with you:

The Strangest Sights on Google Earth!

Did you know there's a Flight Simulator in Google Earth???

Well, not a lot of time today, so I'll say have a great Hump-Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger poopee shmoopee said...

hey dave!

sorry i've been away from blogland for so long! sounds like lots has been going on for both of us. i have 3 weeks left for the school term and will be back in no time :)

i know physio is hard, but it's so very important. you're a trooper!

keep on truckin'!

April 2, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

heya shmoopee!
You are sorely missed! *S*

Thanks for the kind words... hope to see you back soon.

April 2, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dave:

i know it hurts, but keep doing what they tell you so you eventually stop hurting!

Congratulations on your next planned trip, glad the wife decided to come along!

Loved all those "weird" pictures...thanks!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

April 2, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Sorry to hear that the PT hurts, but it should eventually make
things better for you. Good luck with the Biopsy on your tongue in a few days. It is odd that your brother had a similar thing.
Thanks for your comments, sorry you almost fell off your chair at the
leroy joke. I advise not to eat or drink reading jokes, but you have a new trick. Take care, Regards,Merle.

April 3, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home