62 TGIF, and for a much better week
Well, it's the beginning of April, and I'm just itching to take my Corvette out. We had a 60 degree day this week, with more promised for next week. Looks like I'll finally put the insurance back on it sometime soon, so that I can take my baby out again. Yes, absence does make the heart grow fonder! *chuckling*
Today's Physical Therapy was good, and the therapist told me we're going to work on alleviating the pain before we work on strengthening the shoulder. I really hope it works to some extent.
Monday evening, I go for the first consultation for the lesion on my tongue. Keep your fingers crossed for that one!
Other than that, it's been a MUCH better week this week than last.
I was watching the news tonight, and a middle school girl from our town was on a field trip to Fenway Park (home of the Boston Red Sox), and a red-tailed hawk attacked her!
Here's the story.
Friday, I have a party for our union, at a very fancy place, with all kinds of great food. It'll be nice to relax with some people from work.
Well, sorry for the short post, but running out of time here.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

7 Comments:
All this time and I didn't know you were in a union. I hope it all goes well and the weekend sees you riding in the 'vette. Any chance of a pic of you actually sitting in the 'vette?
Yeah Mark, it's called University Health Professionals, a subset of the AFT (American Federation of Teachers).
Oh, I'm sure I can arrange that as soon as I get it out!
Interesting that you do not insure the 'Vette during the long winter. Silly dumb question, but what if the garage caught fire, or some other problem happened to it while housed in the garage? Would the home-owner's policy pay for the loss then?
i can't wait to see a pic of you IN the 'Vette! *grin*
Regarding Monday, you know that my prayers include you!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Oh no, I keep Fire/Theft/Vandalism on it, but that's only $20 per month!!!
I just take off the comprehensive, which is the most expensive part.
*big huge smile*
That's great, Dave...i knew you had a good head on those shoulders!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Hi Dave ~~ Glad you had a better week
this week and let's hope the trend continues. Sounds like the PT guy has
a heart after all, and will work on the pain before the exercise on your
shoulder. All the very best for the visit on Monday. Glad you enjoyed the Tell someone they're valued. Take care, Very Best Wishes, Merle.
*hugs*
a few years ago I was hit by a car while crossing the street. thankfully, sticking with physio and then strength training with my brother (a personal trainer - thank goodness!) ensured a full recovery.
pain is just plain tiring, but i'm sure, in time, it'll all work itself out ok.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home