Wednesday, May 28, 2008

83 Wordless Wednesday (5/18/08 One of my best photos)

 

sunsetwake

(Click to 'embiggen')

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

That is a great view. I was just telling Shannon the other day that I can't remember the last time I was on any kind of boat. I miss that view off the stern.

May 28, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic pic!

Reba

May 28, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

WOW - that is breathtaking! I can almost feel the breeze on my face. Fantastic capture and thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm so glad you are home safe and sound and that you have a wonderful time!

Lots of huuuuugs!

May 28, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture...yes, one of your best for sure!

Yours,

michelle {'lil o}

May 29, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture...yes, one of your best for sure!

Yours,

michelle {'lil o}

May 29, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Terrific picture. Well done. Merle.

May 31, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home