148 - 27 Days Till Vacation
And it can't come fast enough. I need it bad! *chuckling*
Well, I had my brother and 2 friends over Saturday... to watch UCONN lose to West Virginia. We so wanted them to win, as they haven't ever beat W.V. in 4 other games. Alas, we will have to wait till next year.
Other than that, I put my Vette down at my MIL's house today.. but I'll probably get it out for one more ride before taking the insurance off of it for the winter. Once I do, the premium drops way down as I leave Fire/Theft/Vandalism on it.
Sunday, my daughter and I visited my mom as usual, she's doing well, and then later we went to see if we could find something for my wife for Christmas. Yeah, I know it's early, but I want to get all my shopping done early. Real early.
Not much else for today, so I'll leave you with a funny:
Joe loved golf, but his eyesight had gotten so bad, that he couldn't find his ball once he'd hit it. He consulted with his wife, and she recommended that Joe bring along her uncle Ted.
Joe said, "But Ted is 80 years old and half senile!"
His wife replied, "Yes, but his eyesight is incredible."
Joe finally agreed and took Ted along. He teed off and could feel that he had hit it solidly. He asked Ted, "Do you see it?"
Ted nodded his head and said, "Boy, that was a beautiful shot!"
Joe excitedly asked, "Well, where did it land?!"
Ted said, "Hmmm. I forget."
Have a great Monday all...!

4 Comments:
*giggling at the joke*
Cute joke, thanks for the chuckle, Dave.
Glad to hear that your MIL is doing well!
Christmas gift, huh? How about next trip is all her choice? Just a thought.
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
We'd end up staying home is why I don't give her that! *LOL*
Great joke.
Glad to hear things are looking up regarding MIL, upcoming vacation, and lower insurance premiums for winter.
Now, send some good fortune down this way.
Hi Dave ~ ~ Glad things are looking good for your MIL. Holidays not too far away now. WOW.
Glad you enjoyed the Shay story, even though you knew it. It was very touching. Take great care,
Very best wishes, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home