Tuesday, October 28, 2008

145 - MIL Update

Well, my MIL came through the surgery well, then spent the night at my house. It looks like they got it all, but we won't know how serious the cancer is until it's tested. It could be a week before we know.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

ps, I fixed the first picture from yesterday so you can now make it bigger.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Here's my shout-out from Texas.

As long as humans have been struggling against this disease, and with all our technology, you'd think we would be beyond hoping they got it all.

October 28, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ I am so glad that your MIL has come through the surgery all right. Now all we need is a good report.
Thanks Dave for your comments about the cute little puppies. Like you, I don't want a dog permanently, although I have enjoyed having the parents of the puppies. John rang to say he's homw, so will collect them tomorrow I guess.
Take care, Regards, Merle.

October 28, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such good news about your MIL! Good, good...now all we need is reassurance that they got it all!

{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

October 28, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that your MIL came through the surgery OK. I do so hope and pray that tests are as good as can be.

~hug~
Reba

October 28, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your family, I hope they got it all, still waiting to hear the results from my friend's lymph node removal last week at UCONN.

October 28, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home