141 - Tired
Well, my mother in law is due to hear from her doctor either tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll let you all know what happens.
We had our big wine dinner today, and I'm exhausted. It's been a long day, everything went real well, but it was a LOT of work.
I'm taking Monday off of work, so for now, this is going to be a short post (I'm surprised only one person commented on my last post).
Seeing as I'm so tired, I'm going to share one VERY funny video by Dave Chappelle titled "If Obama Wins"!
Click here and watch to the end please!
Have a wonderful Monday!

4 Comments:
Well, as for your mother in law, prayer continues! Do let me know if and when you find out anything!
Congratulations on your party! Wish i could attend these things of yours, but it's a little out of my way...just a little! *grin*
Rest up, and know that soon you'll have yet another vacation!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Prayers for your MIL and for all of you too. Stressful times for the family I know.. Hope everything goes okay. I have been up to my eyes in chores getting ready for some colder weather.. Hope you both stay well.. :)
The wait must be excruciating for her. Let her know we're all thinking about her.
I hope your day off was good. I had it off due to illness.
Chappelle is pretty much always funny, and that sketch was no exception.
Hi Dave ~~ Sounds like all went well at the wine party and the meal sounded great. Sorry you are so tired, and I think the change of seasons often leaves us tired. Well, that's my excuse!!
I hope the day off work helped you to feel better. Hope the news soon comes and is better than hoped for. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
I see Vacation is coming up soon and hope MIL's illness doesn't interfere with that. Take care, my friend, Very Best Wishes to you all. Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home