Friday, November 7, 2008

150 - MIL Update

My mother in law had her doctors appointment today, and he was very pleased at how things went. There were two spots, and one was just a cyst, the other was cancerous. He did get it all out, and now wants her to see an Oncology Radiologist, to see if he wants her on Chemo/Radiation or none at all. All in all though, he was very pleased, so we all breathed a sigh of relief.

My daughter came over today, and we called the credit card company today and moved the money from her account to mine. The lady laughed at my mistake (I was laughing too) and we all got a good chuckle out of it.

Friday night, we're supposed to go out to eat at a new Brew Pub with not too far away, so that should be interesting.

That's it for tonight (Thursday night), have a wonderful Friday and here's your joke of the day!

An enthusiastic door-to-door vacuum salesman goes to the first house in his new territory. He knocks, a real mean and tough looking lady opens the door, and before she has a chance to say anything, he runs inside and dumps cow patties all over the carpet.

He says, "Lady, if this vacuum cleaner don't do wonders cleaning this up, I'll eat every chunk of it."

She turns to him with a smirk and says, "You want ketchup on that?"

The salesman says, "Why do you ask?"

She says, "We just moved in and we haven't got the electricity turned on yet."

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

So glad to hear the good news about the MIL.

Have fun at the new brew pub. I was going to ask if it's a Gordon Biersch, but I see now that they don't have locations in your state.

Great joke. You must have a huge repository.

November 7, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also glad to hear the good news about your MIL. I will hold out good thoughts for no chemo or radiation.

Reba

November 8, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home