Wednesday, August 26, 2009

251 – Wordless Wednesday –Another Fave Wallpaper

 

01615_glaciarvalehouse_1280x800(Click on picture to ‘embiggen’)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Dave, that is hands-down the best photo you've ever posted. Did you use HDR to make it?

Gorgeous. Wish I had one like it in my repertoire.

August 26, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Oh, oops. I just noticed "Another Fave Wallpaper."

Still, great photo whether you shot it or not.

August 26, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Mark, no, I didn't make or shoot it... I got it from a wallpaper website that I love.

And I just love that picture!

August 26, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Dave ~~ Great picture and it
would look good in wallpaper.
Glad you enjoyed the Horth and the Midget and the good quotes.Have a great weekend - only a few days to go. I hope your Mom is OK. Take care my friend, Regards, Merle.

August 27, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those clouds look just like here the other day.. whew we got a lot of rain!
COLD coming here bigtime.. SEPT is really here. What happened to SUMMER?
:(

August 27, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home