Monday, August 31, 2009

253 – Short Week Ahead

Yep,. I’m taking Friday off to go meet Mark which should be fun!

Then we have Monday off for the holiday, then before I know it, it’ll be cruise time.

Friday night my friend Dave and I went out to dinner at a new Peruvian restaurant in town and it was pretty good!

Saturday, it rained all day.. so we didn’t do much at all.

It’s close enough to fall that some of the country fairs have already started. Where did the summer go…..

Daughter and I went to see my mom today.. the black and blue marks are wearing down but still… I wish she’d be more careful.

Not much more to say for now… in a rush tonight as I post this.

Till Wednesday all…!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for the tip Monday evening. I went to The Black Rose. The live music wasn't going to start until 10 p.m., though, so I couldn't hang around for that.

August 31, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

So how'd you like the Black Rose? How was the food? Atmosphere?
I'm overdue for a nice Harps there on Friday.. *chuckling*

See you Friday!

September 1, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home