Wednesday, September 2, 2009

254 – Wordless Wednesday – Made Where?

IMG_1317 

(click on picture to ‘embiggen’)

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

That describes the modern world perfectly Dave.

September 2, 2009 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Usually you don't get the news until you turn the piece over and look at the bottom. This is bold.

September 2, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger bubbanem said...

Ah, I spent a bit 'o' time at the closed plant in East Sparta, OH as an insultant, err, consultant in 2000.

September 2, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Enough said ~~ Made in Mexico. You didn't need words for that one. Glad you liked the Safety tips. When I am shopping, the Home Care ladies bring in my things for me. I just have to put them away.
That takes a while when i only shop once a fortnight. Take care, Glad your Mother is OK. Regards, Merle.

September 2, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Been absent.. darn having to learn my old XP over again and where all the links are etc... anyway.. hope your weekend goes swell! Safe travels I can hardly believe we are in SEPT now. : )

September 3, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home