336 – 12 More Days till Vacation!
Yep, time to start trying on my shorts to make sure they still fit… (I hope they do!)
Well, the state is still celebrating UCONN’s National Championship.. and I’m sure there’ll be a parade soon too. Just days after winning the championship, the starting center, Tina Charles got picked first in the WNBA draft by the Connecticut Suns, so she’ll be staying in Connecticut!
Other than pre-packing, I’ve no big plans for this weekend. Friday night, we have our union annual business meeting at a very fancy place with a full dinner. It’s usually kinda fun, so I go every year.
No other news, so I’ll move on to something funny:
Which Girlfriend?
I had three girlfriends, but wasn't sure which one to marry. So I decided to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spends it.
The first one went out and gets a total makeover with the money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and comes back to my place and says, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much." I was very touched and aroused, and we had lots of great sex.
The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and brings them back to me as gifts. This sweet girl looked into my eyes and said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much." I watched my new television with great enjoyment!
The third one takes the $5000 and invested it in the stock market, doubled her investment, returns the original $5000 to me and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much." She has enough to buy me a new boat.
I thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money and decided to marry the one with the biggest boobs.
Three Nuns
Three nuns die and go to heaven where they are met by St Peter at the pearly gates. St Pete says "Ladies, you all led such wonderful lives, that I'm granting you six months to go back to Earth and be anyone you want".
The first nun says "I want to be Bo Derek," and POOF she's gone.
The second says "I want to be Madonna," and POOF she's gone.
The third says "I want to be Virginia Pepalini.".
St Peter looks perplexed. "Who?" he says.
"Virginia Pepalini" replies the nun.
St Peter shakes his head and says "I'm sorry, that name just doesn't ring a bell.
The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St Peter. He reads the paper
and starts laughing.
He hands it back to her and says "No Sister, this says the Virginia Pipeline was laid by 500 men in 7 days!".
That’s it for today… have a wonderful weekend all!

3 Comments:
Hi Dave ~~ Wow that vacation is getting close. I hope your shorts
still fitted you. Glad you enjoyed Easter with family home. I did well
also with two sons visit and my daughter and 4 of her 5 kids visited for a few days, which was great.
Good jokes Dave. That chap took a lot of trouble to decide which girl to marry and probably knew all along
which one it would be. Thanks for your comments, my friend. Take care,
With Best Wishes, Merle.
Ha. Virginia Pepalini, indeed!
I hope you can squeeze into those shorts. I know you're a cruise veteran, but it sounds like you're doing it backward -- aren't you supposed to eat so much on the cruise that you can't fit into your clothes after the cruise?
Actually Mark, I don't gain weight on a cruise due to all the walking I do while on it! *LOL*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home