341 – Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Yes, I’m back from my Mexican vacation, and while I don’t have a lot of time to post about it today, suffice it to say it was outstanding! The weather was perfect, but for one of the days at sea coming back, and even then it was just cool, not a drop of rain in sight.
Hopefully everyone is well since I’ve been gone.. seems like it’s been a long time!
Oh, did I mention… while on this cruise, we booked another? An 11 night cruise over Thanksgiving in November! Don’t worry.. you’ll be hearing a lot about it in the coming weeks/months! *LOL*
Sorry I’m so busy today, I can’t stay to type, but more soon I promise.
Dave

3 Comments:
What an appropriate day to come back to your blog, after Mexican cruise!
Enjoyed the FB picture albums, and I'm sure you will have some good backstory here to go along with them (RIGHT???)
*L* Absolutely Mark!
Got any pictures you like (artistically I mean) in particular?
Hi Dave ~~ Welcome back my friend.
YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED YOUR NEXT VACATION??? Pity work interferes with
your vacations!!!
I am so glad you had a wonderful time and look forward to hearing more about Mexico and some photos.
Take care, Regards, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home