Monday, December 20, 2010

424 – Merry Christmas to All!

Well, I’m not sure if there will be another post this week, so I’ll say it now. I hope that you all have an outstanding Christmas!

This one is going to be a lot different for my wife and I, as we have no kids at home any longer. I have to admit.. it feels strange.

Christmas Day, we’ll have the whole family (minus my daughter who’s going to Maine with her boyfriend to see his parents) for a nice easy dinner.

So.. with that said, take the time to sit back for a few moments, and reflect upon the magic of Christmas…. it’s in the kids *Smile*.

See you some time next week all….!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you as well!

May you be blessed with your family's love for Christmas!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

December 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home