Wednesday, April 9, 2008

64 Feeling LOTS Better...!

Wow, the physical therapy on my shoulder is actually beginning to work. For 2 days in a row, 90% of the pain is gone. I can move my left arm a lot more than normal across my chest, with little pain at all. I have some exercises I have to do, and some stretching, but I'm amazed at the progress. While I can't say it'll ever be perfect, I'm very happy with how my shoulder is doing.

I'm in such a good mood, I'm going to post one interesting link, then some jokes to make YOU smile!

Have you seen the major SNAFU that ABSOLUT Vodka made last week?

Then, their way fake lame apology.... I know I won't be drinking Absolut any longer.

And now for some funnies:

A man appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "On a trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.
So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, "Now, back off, or I'll kick the crap out of all of you!"

St. Peter was impressed .. "When did this happen?"

" Couple of minutes ago."

******************************************************************************

YOU TELL ME

A hillbilly went hunting one day in Georgia and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home when he was confronted by an ornery game warden who didn't like hillbillies.

The game warden ordered the hillbilly to show his hunting license, and the hillbilly pulled out a valid Georgia hunting license.

The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said, 'This duck ain't from Georgia.
This is a Tennessee duck. You got a Tennessee huntin' license, boy?'

The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced a Tennessee hunting license.

The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt, and said, 'This ain't no Tennessee duck. This duck's from Mississippi.  You got a Mississippi license?'
The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced a Mississippi hunting license.

The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its butt, and said, 'This ain't no Mississippi duck.  This here duck's from South Carolina.  You got a South Carolina huntin' license?'

Again the hillbilly reached into his wallet and brought out a South Carolina hunting license.

The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled at the hillbilly,  'Boy, just where the hell are you from?'

The hillbilly turned around, dropped his pants, bent over, and said,

'You're the expert, you tell me!'

That's it for today... I'll continue on my "European Vacation" story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I had read that about Absolut. Did you also know that a French company is buying it from the Swedish government? Or already did.

That apology was, indeed, the lamest thing I've ever heard. It's like saying it's okay to be racist as long as you express your opinion only to other racists."

Funny jokes, Dave. Thanks for the laugh.

April 8, 2008 at 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had not heard about Absolut's "faux pas"...but, i surely would boycott their Vodka if i drank!

Good jokes, Dave...thanks!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

April 9, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home