Monday, September 8, 2008

124 - Another Trophy!

Yep, my wife and I went to a cruise night Friday night, and I got another trophy for my Vette!

trophy9-5-08

There it is, sitting on the console in my baby. I just can't believe I win them, as it's a newer car and there are many other older, more worthy cars than mine. (click on the pic to 'embiggen')

BUT.. I'm not going to turn them down! *chuckling* This brings the all-time total to 6 for trophies. My brother Bruce told me I should start building a trophy cabinet!

Other than that, it's been an uneventful weekend. It rained like mad on Saturday, remnants of one of the hurricanes down south (I don't keep track anymore). Sunday was absolutely beautiful out, and I had the Vette out a couple of times. My daughter and I visited with my mom this morning (as we always do), and she even seemed to be in a good mood today (something rare for some reason).

I do have one cool link to share with you all today. Photo tampering throughout history!

I thought you'd all get a kick out of that.. especially the photographers in my readers (Karen and Mark especially).

Enjoy, and have a great Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Congrats on the trophy. You know, the first car I had that I kind of picked out myself was yellow. I dig yellow cars.

I love the link. Going to have to spend some more time reading that one when I can.

September 8, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

WOOHOO for the trophy! That's awesome! :-D

That was a great website; I had no idea they "photoshopped" way back then. LOL I've bookmarked it.

*HUGS*

September 8, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you won another one! How proud you must be though! Congratulations!

The link kept me reading and looking for over an hour! Fabulous link! Thanks!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

September 9, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home