Wednesday, September 24, 2008

131 - Wordless Wednesday - Where I Want to Be

 

stmaarten

 

(The Beach @ St. Maarten.. click on picture to 'embiggen')

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture!

Yes, Sint Maarten is very special, with the mountain, the color of the water, the beach...No wonder you wish you were back! *smile*

Your,

michelle ('lil o)

September 24, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Great photo and I can see why you would like to be there. I enjoyed your jokes about what not to say to a cop. Good ones. I am surprised that most of my jokes are new to you. I have a lot sent to me,get some from the local paper
and I buy joke books. I also repeat a few of them. Anyway it's my pleasure to start your day with a smile. Take care,
Very Best Wishes, Merle.

September 25, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I always get cruise envy when you post a picture like this.

For some reason my RSS reader just now pulled this post in, along with your Thursday post. Sorry I missed them until now.

September 26, 2008 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

You can stow me away in a trunk when you go.

It's so beautiful!

September 26, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home