Wednesday, November 19, 2008

155 - Wordless Wednesday (and a funny)

 

Financial_Planning

(click on picture to 'embiggen')

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

What a beautiful ride.

November 19, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Gorgeous car and I'd definitely take the car ;-)

*HUGS*

November 19, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep that statement is so true.. heheh Sorry to here about your
mother in law. will Say prayers for her and the family. Hope it all is not as severe as they think. Take care.. : )

November 19, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Thanks for being first visitor
for the last post. I like how they sell cars, by using pretty women.
I am like you, confused why some woman
wear low-cut tops and expect to be
stared at, and then get annoyed when they are. Strange, why wear them if they don't want to be looked at.
I hope your MIL is doing well and thinking positively. Take care, my friend. Regards, Merle.

November 20, 2008 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wide grin*

Yours,

michelle ('lil o}

November 20, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home