224 - 2 Work Days Till Vacation!
So far, the work week's going well, the weather is cooperating, we're having sunshine and warm weather all week.
We've already booked an excursion in Jamaica, which takes us to a Jamaican Spice Factory, where we get to try some great food, and spices. In Grand Cayman, we're going to 7 Mile Beach, and we'll also go to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.
I'll start packing on Saturday at some point, I'm always a late packer, but with so many cruises under our belts, we pretty much know what to bring.
For the first time in a long time, I'm not watching the American Idol finale. It just doesn't grab me this year for some reason. *shrug*
Not a lot of time tonight, so on to something funny:
10 Husbands, and Still a Virgin
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.
On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."
"What?" said the puzzled groom.
"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"
"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.
Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.
Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.
Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.
Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.
Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.
Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.
Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.
Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.
Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"
"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"
"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
Have a great Hump-Day...!

7 Comments:
The trip sounds amazing. I remember those cool pictures you took of a... what kind of vegetable was it? I can't remember now. I think the pit is the part that's used?
That was a picture of nutmeg! It had a waxy-red thing around the outside of it. One of my very favorite pictures, great that you remembered!
Enjoy your time off, comrade. I also look forward to some of your unusual photos upon your return!
Have a great trip!
Have a great trip
Last time I was in Jamaica we did Dunns River Falls in Ochos Rios.
Don't drink the water in Mexico and watch out for sickly pigs
Hi Dave ~~Well, here you go again~
Have a wonderful cruise with your wife and enjoy everything. Take lots of photos as per usual. I don't remember the nutmeg ~ could you repeat that one some day?
Glad you enjoyed the jokes as usual
and I was relieved the computer was easily fixed. Loved the joke today and I had forgotten the punch line.
Take care, have fun, see you when you return. Best Wishes to you both on this vacation. Merle.
HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION!! I'm jealous - as usual............
*HUGS*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home