Monday, June 1, 2009

225 - I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Sorry I don't have a lot of time tonight, we got in at about 6pm, had a WONDERFUL cruise, but with all the clothes washing, hundreds of emails.. etc, I'm just bushed.

But... I did promise Merle this picture of nutmeg I saw in Grenada. I hope you enjoy Merle! *S*

More on Wednesday, including pictures... but for now, I'll be heading off to bed soon.

All the best for a wonderful Monday....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Now, your next vacation is when?

June 1, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Mike H said...

I would be anonymous

June 1, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Actually, I'm thinking of going down South to see some ole work buds from my last job.

June 2, 2009 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Thanks for posting the pic of the nutmegs. I haven't seen them before. Glad you are safely home and hope the cruise was beaut
and that you enjoyed it all. It takes awhile to catch up when you get home from holidays. Washing and unpacking etc etc and the build up of e mails. They take time.
Take care my friend, Regards, Merle.

June 2, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home