227 - All the Pictures...
Ok, so I got bold (and with some prodding from Elaine) I uploaded all the pictures to Photobucket. I really don't like how they come out there (can't make them bigger), but here they are:
Photobucket pictures. Guest password is freedom
After you put in the password, you'll get to the slideshow. Let me know if you have any questions.
Well, since getting back, I bought a new (read: expensive) watch that I've always wanted, and a new pair of Revo sunglasses (also expensive). Funny thing is, the watch was cheaper online than in the Caribbean, and the sunglasses are not made any longer, but I found someone on Ebay that had a few pairs for sale. I already had 2 pairs of them, but one pair somehow have a crack in them which bummed me out and the company does not make these lenses any longer. They look like this, with a bluish tint on front.
Well, not long to type tonight, so I'll wish you all a wonderful weekend!
ps, let me know what you think of the pictures!

5 Comments:
Nice pictures! This cruise seemed to have quite a few stops, all looked like great places. Glad you got an online photo account! I have 2, public one at Flickr and the family private one at snapfish where we all post our pics and order prints.
My hub wears Revo sunglasses too, his favorite!
Pics came out real good Dave. Send me the one with the guy with the uzi please.
Hi Dave ~~ The pictures are great, thanks for sharing them with us.
Glad you liked the jokes and they start your day with a smile.
Take care, Regards, Merle.
Great pics Dave, but a shame you can't enbiggen them.
Nice shades. I can't see the pictures, though, because work's Internet filter blocks Photobucket. Bummer.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home