342 – Caught a Cold
I was out Friday as I came down with a nasty cold on Thursday. I’ve been living on DayQuil, Mucinex and NyQuil all weekend long! Luckily, I feel a bit better today.
As to my trip report, I’d created a new blog, My Vacation Log and have put up my first post. I hope to have more up there soon. It’ll be done chronologically, so the first post is of the beginning of the vacation. I hope you follow along.
Other than being sick, there’s really not much new. It was a very cool, and windy weekend, so we didn’t do much outdoors.
My wife and mom enjoyed their mothers days, and I hope all mom’s out there had a wonderful one.
My daughter has been staying at our house after some surgery she had last Tuesday. It’s nice having her with us again, even if just for a bit.. *S*
Well, busy day, so on with something funny:
Charlie was in a bar and three babes came up and started hitting on him. He asked if they wanted to come over to his house later. They agreed to come over at after they went home and got ready. Charlie had a friend who worked in a drugstore, so he went to see him. He asked his friend if he had anything that would keep him hard all night long. The man laughed and handed him a bottle of pills instructing him not to take more than one. Once at home, Charlie figured with three women he should take three pills, so he gulped them down. The next day Charlie showed up at the drugstore to see his friend. Asking for some liniment, he showed him his dick which was ripped to shreds. In disbelief, his friend asked if he was sure that he wanted to put liniment on his dick. Charlie replied "No,I need it for my arms the women never showed up!"
Have a wonderful Monday all…!

1 Comments:
Gives new meaning to "And boy are my arms tired!"
Glad to hear you're getting over the cold.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home