125 - Another Hump-Day
The week is moving by pretty quickly so far, work's been busy, and I've been running around like a madman at home it seems.
This weekend is going to be very busy too. My wife and I have a meeting with our wine group on Friday night, and on Saturday, me, my son, my brother and my friend Dave are going to see UCONN play football against Virginia.
Tailgating is a BIG part of our day Saturday! *S* We'll have a small grill, brats, buffalo wings, burgers, chips, beer, soda.. and all kinds of other assorted munchies. I hope we have good weather!
Hey Mark, I've been meaning to ask, have you tried the new Google Chrome browser? I've been using it at work and home since it came out last week.. and I'll reserve what I think until I hear what you think!
My coughing is getting better slowly but surely. At least I'm sleeping at night now without using cough syrup! *chuckling*
And now, a joke for you:
A king wanted to improve the mood of his favorite donkey, who was depressed, so he put out a proclamation that he would pay anyone in the kingdom 200 gold pieces if they could make his donkey happy. Many tried, all failed.
Then a jester went in to see the donkey, and when he came out, the donkey was indeed happy - so happy in fact, that he was laughing heartily. The jester got the gold, but a few days passed and the king couldn't make the donkey stop laughing. So he put out another proclamation saying he would pay 500 gold pieces to anyone who could make the donkey stop.
The jester returned, went in to see the donkey for a few seconds, and when he came out, the donkey was crying. The king asked the jester how he did it. The jester said, "I will tell you for another 200 gold pieces."
When the jester had received his gold, he revealed, "On my first visit, I told the donkey that my manhood was bigger than his. This time I showed him."
Well, I'm short on time, so I'll say have a wonderful Wednesday all!

2 Comments:
Hi Dave ~~ Congratulations on the great
trophy you and your car won. Nice one.
Glad the cough has eased a lot - not before time either. Thanks for your comments about my garden pics and I am glad you enjoy the jokes. Sounds like you and your wife have busy weekend.
Don't they come around quickly?
Take care, Regards, Merle.
Glad to hear that you are sleeping without cough syrup finally!
Cute joke!
Please take it easy this weekend, i do NOT want to hear of a relapse!
{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home