Wednesday, February 11, 2009

185 - Ready to Go!

I'm ready. 'nuff said.

Has anyone out there had to call Apple for support on anything? I had to move my iPod Touch from my old PC to my new PC,and when I did, my applications didn't come over correctly. I got on the Apple website, and there was a choice to "talk to a real rep". The choices is to type to someone, have someone call you, or set a time for someone to call you. I chose "have someone call me", and I put in my info including my phone number, and within 60 seconds, TRULY one minute, the phone was ringing! The person on the other end of the phone was a nice lady named Cody, and she walked me through how to fix my problem, and was so nice.. I told her at the end that everyone could take lessons from Apple. Let me know if you've had a similar experience.

Mark, Push wasn't a rip off of Star Wars (far from it), but it was... how can I put it.. a jumble of movies all in one. Some of the people could push thoughts into your mind and you'd believe them to be true (pushers), some were movers (telekinesis), some could find you using their scent (sniffers), and some could block the sniffers (blockers), and there were readers, who could read the future (readers), to some extent. The more I think about it, the more this movie stunk. And I had such high hopes.

And now, for something funny:

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.
"I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife," he tells the doctor, "when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and I noticed one of the cows had something white in its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball stuck right in the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake."
"What did you do?" asks the doctor.
"Well, as I was standing there holding up the tail, I yelled to my wife, 'Hey, honey, this looks like yours!'"

Have a great Hump-Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I've dealt with Apple support exactly once, and they were great. I told them that I had lost my iTunes program folder and songs folder when i re-formatted my PC, and that I needed back the tunes I had lost (no, I had not backed them up yet). They gladly saw that yes, I had validly downloaded those for pay, and they allowed me to download them again. I think they have improved this system since then (I think you can re-download now), but they were very accommodating.

I probably won't bother to see Push, because I've read too much corny stuff about the sniffers. Your description did make it sound awful.

Nice joke.

February 11, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did like the joke...thanks!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

February 17, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home