Friday, February 13, 2009

186 - Vacation Time At Last!

As of 11am Friday, I'm on vacation! I had quite a scare on Wednesday night, when I started feeling awful, with a severe upset stomach and diarrhea. I felt awful all day in work Thursday, but as of Thursday night, I'm feeling a lot better. It scared me that I might be sick for the trip!

I'm wondering why comments are down. I mean, only one comment on Wednesday? (are my jokes not funny any longer?)

I wanted to show you some incredible pictures of this Earth from space!

Not too much time tonight to write more, I'm still trying to pack, so I'll say to you all (all one of you) that I'll see you when I get back from Curacao!

And now, a short joke:

A new teacher tries to make use of her psychology courses. The first day of class, she starts by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!"
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stands up. The teacher asks, "Do you think you're stupid, Johnny?"
"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself."

Have a wonderful week all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Sounds like you almost had Montezuma's Revenge before leaving the US. If you were headed to Mexico instead of Curacao, then that would be funny.

Cool pics. Thanks!

Great Little Johnny joke, too.

Enjoy the trip!

February 13, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time and don't forget to pack anti-diarrhea medicine just in case. Here's hoping you won't need it though.

February 13, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave .. we are all just jealous I bet.. you... all that sun and etc..us here in all this snow and crappy weather.. You know how it is.. I am surprised you are not taking us along this trip.. what they never have any internet in Curacao??? hehehehh :p
hope you are having fun anyway.. :)

February 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please have a GREAT trip, my dear friend!

i'm thinking of you enjoying yourself!

*smile*

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

February 17, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home