229 - Twits
Twitter is such a cool new toy. 140 character bites (bytes?) of people's lives displayed multiple times a day. I don't see Mark there much anymore (not sure why), but Elaine is there, the shmoops is there, Caroldee.. and a few others as well as quite a few other people I follow. In all the time I've been on twitter I've seen some hilarious posts.
For example:
RyanSeacrest u guys seen this? US census issued a map of the cities with the most single men and women. Summer trip east for me. http://bit.ly/9w40U
(Me, if he needs to come East to find a girl, he has a much bigger problem than he thinks)
RebeccaLobo Coaches use dry-erase boards to draw plays in huddles. Seattle coach Brian Agler has the smallest board I've ever seen. Something Freudian?
(Rebecca Lobo is a former UCONN Basketball Player, multi national champ and player of the year who now works for ESPN)
LionelatDell Now it's time for our weekly routine... family night at Chick Fil-A. Woo hoo!
(I'm jealous. We have no Chick-Fil-A here)
BrentSpiner Watched a little of "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me A Job!". Scarier than "The Exorcist". Celebrity is really such a broad term, isn't it?
(He played Data on Star Trek The Next Generation)
RebeccaLobo http://twitpic.com/6zixg - Ironing board in my hotel room clearly not made for someone 6'4". Same said 4 mirror
(click on the link, it's hilarious)
CruiseLog Just posted some new photos of the "tethered blimp" ride Royal Caribbean is testing for its next ship. Quite a sight!http://bit.ly/23czV
(Elaine, you'll love these pictures)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Hump-Day...!

1 Comments:
Ha ha I like the ironing board (hotel) pic! That's hilarious. Definitely some interesting stuff on Twitter.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home