126 - September 11th Remembered
(keep in mind, this blog post was written on the evening of Sept. 11)
I can't believe it's 7 years already since the awful tragedy of 9/11/01. Often during the day, I thought back to where I was when I heard the news. I was in work at the job before this one, and when we heard, we rushed to a conference room to watch on TV. I called my wife, and asked if she'd heard. We were all in shock.
My thoughts and prayers are always with the families of the people lost that day.
This is that busy weekend I talked about on Wednesday.
Hopefully the weather will be good Saturday evening for the game, I know we're all getting the tailgating stuff ready, and hopefully UCONN will beat Virginia!
Not much to say today, so a few links for you all:
Hey Mark, have you seen this thing? Looks like a poor man's Holodeck!
Want a free 250GB place to upload files? Then check this out!
In case you've never seen it before, here's the Astronomy Picture Of the Day site! (APOD)
And the California Coastline Records Project! Seriously cool!
Thats's it for today.. have a wonderful weekend all!

3 Comments:
Hi Dave ~~ How can any of us forget that terrible day. May all those brave people rest in Peace.
Hope you survive the busy week and that it doesn't rain on Saturday for you.
Thank you for always leaving such nice comments about my posts. Glad you smiled all through that last one. Take great care, my friend, Regards, Merle.
Dave...Thanks for the remembrances of Sept. 11! May they rest in peace.
Enjoy your busy weekend, and let's hope the weather cooperates with you! Don't forget to remember those in the path of Ike, that lives may be spared.
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
I know everyone will remember 9/11 for that awful moment. But I'll remember the date as the one on which I married my wife, Marilyn. That particular day was our 25th anniversary. Yesterday was our 32nd.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home