Wednesday, September 17, 2008

128 - Wordless Wednesday - Sunrise 9-16-08

 

sunrise91608

Click to 'embiggen'

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

WOW Dave!!! Such incredible colors! Awww, if I could sit and look at that for a while, all my troubles would be gone.

*HUGS*

September 17, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Great sky, and good composition. You didn't cut the scene directly in half between ground and sky.

September 17, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Great photo. thanks for sharing. Every time I open my blog
lately I see a different picture!!
Glad you liked the jokes. Hope all is well with you. I will post tomorrow.
Have been busy cooking and my back has been bad toda. Take care, Regards, Merle.

September 17, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breathtaking, Dave!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

September 17, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home