189 - It figures.....
On Wednesday night, I came down with a horrible cold. I was out of work Thursday and probably will be Friday too. I hate being sick. *frown*
But... to lighten up the mood, I'll post more vacation pictures here.
To the left, is the buffet area, called appropriately Jimmy's Buffet! The food was "ok", but the 2 restaurants they had there were much better. They had a Japanese and an Italian restaurant on site that you had to make reservations for (I made some for 3 nights, for 14 people each when we first got there).
To the right, is the huge chess set, and to the right you can see the edge of the shuffleboard courts. To my left, out of view were 2 ping pong tables and 2 pool tables. If you were bored here, it was your own darned fault!
To the left, you see the "edgeless" pool, which was immense. It also had a little "in-water" walkway to the pool bar, seen to the right in the next picture.
You can see the stools and tables in the water for the pool bar. I have to admit, I actually had a drink or so there (more so than "a").
Now that we're home.. I'm just watching how my job is going to be because of the problems with money in our state.
Other than that, I'm going to work in getting rid of this cold.
Have a great weekend all..!

4 Comments:
What a beautiful place to be, and so many things to do.
So, in that "edgeless" pool, that's just the bay water flowing into it?
It's pool water, looking out over the ocean... it's gorgeous.
OH DAVE.. the video was great. I wanted to hop right into the place and stay forever. Laid back life is what it looks like. Just my style for sure.Sorry you are sick.. just be glad you don't have pneumonia.. according to my mom
"YOU WILL NEVER WANT IT AGAIN!!"
Hope things will be okay job-wise.. it is so tough here in Mi.that we hate to hear the local news each day. take care get well soon!
Hi Dave ~~ Great pics and it sure looks beautiful there. I hope your cold is better very soon.
Thanks for your comments and glad you enjoyed the post. I am feeling a little better, but impatient to be really better.
Take care, Regards, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home