190 - Still Feeling Rotten
Yeah, I'm still feeling pretty awful. This cold is a whopper, and I've been down all weekend except for going to see my mom for about an hour this morning. Other than that, I haven't been out of the house since Wednesday.
On top of all of that, my main (not the new one) PC died. I spent a few minutes figuring out it's the motherboard, so the data on the hard drive is fine. That means I have to step up the work on the new one as soon as I feel better. Mainly, I have to install a lot of software, find CD's to install it all, and pray I have all the license codes I need.
I'll post a few more pictures from vacation:
Here's a picture of another part of the pool. As you can see, there's little off-shoots that brings you to other areas. To the right, where the little exit goes, takes you to the pool bar. The ocean is to the left.
Here's a picture of the pool set up for playing water volleyball! It's about 4.5 feet deep and perfect for games. There are tables and chairs all around for watching while sipping a drink, or having a snack from the buffet about 20 feet behind.
Lastly, another sunset picture. Make sure you click to 'embiggen' it, to see the sun setting right over a container ship! *chuckling* I loved how it came out.
Truly, the sunsets in Curacao were spectacular.
Well, hopefully you're not getting bored with my vacation pictures, (some may be as I'm down in comments again), but I need to get going, so have a wonderful Monday.
ps, we're supposed to get 10-12 inches of snow Monday!

5 Comments:
Sorry to hear you're still sick. If it's the same virus that's been hitting everyone I'm sorry to tell you the cough lingers for weeks! It's nasty. Hope you get to feeling better this soon. Love seeing the pictures, wish I were there on this cold 8° morning, at least MI is not getting slammed with the snow, just frigid temps. Be careful out there if you must get out to shovel snow.
Maybe if you go out and shove your head into a fresh snowbank tonight, you'll forget about your cold!
Still digging the vacay pics. That was good timing on the sunset shot.
You ever consider using a tripod for a shot of the night sky? I'm sure the stars are just brilliant out over the ocean there.
TAKE CARE DAVE..rest and relaxation help..stay warm : )
Mark,
I didn't have a tripod with me, but.. funny you should say so, Orion's Belt was directly above us at night.. it was great lying on a beach chair at night, looking up and seeing so many stars.
I hope you're feeling a lot better by now *HUGS* it sucks being sick - especially after coming home from a vacation.
Your photos are so beautiful!! I'm jealous that you get to go so many places.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home