Friday, June 12, 2009

230 - Caution! Weekend Ahead!

Well, the weekend is just about upon us, and Friday night I have a couple of friends coming over from work for steaks on the grill and some beer (and maybe some good Tequila!) It should be a great time as we always have fun when we get together.

Saturday, I have some errands to run, and if the weather is nice, the car club's cruise night.

Has anyone used Microsoft's new search engine yet, Bing? It's got a beautiful picture every day on it with great info about the picture. I go there every day at least to see the picture of the day.

Mark, this one's for you. Here's what you get when you cross Star Wars, and Magnum P.I. !

Also, on Mark's blog Thursday, he asked if people liked artificial or real Maple Syrup. Hey, I'm from NEW ENGLAND!!!! I went to school with a guy who opened a sugar house, and now, it's absolutely beautiful! Check it out here.

Well, on to something funny:

TWO OLD MEN DECIDE THEY ARE CLOSE TO THEIR LAST DAYS AND DECIDE TO HAVE A LAST NIGHT ON THE TOWN.  AFTER A FEW DRINKS, THEY END UP AT THE LOCAL BROTHEL. 
THE MADAM TAKES ONE LOOK AT THE TWO OLD GEEZERS  AND WHISPERS TO HER MANAGER, 'GO UP TO THE FIRST TWO BEDROOMS AND PUT AN INFLATED DOLL IN EACH BED. THESE TWO ARE SO OLD AND DRUNK, I'M NOT WASTING TWO OF MY GIRLS ON THEM. THEY WON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.'
THE MANAGER DOES AS HE IS TOLD AND THE TWO OLD MEN GO UPSTAIRS AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS.  AS THEY ARE WALKING HOME THE FIRST MAN SAYS, 'YOU KNOW, I THINK MY GIRL WAS DEAD!'
'DEAD?' SAYS HIS FRIEND, 'WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?'
'WELL, SHE NEVER MOVED OR MADE A SOUND ALL THE TIME I WAS LOVING HER.'
HIS FRIEND SAYS, 'COULD BE WORSE I THINK MINE WAS A WITCH.'
'A WITCH ??. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?'
'WELL, I WAS MAKING LOVE TO HER, KISSING HER ON THE NECK, AND I GAVE HER A LITTLE BITE, THEN SHE FARTED AND FLEW OUT THE WINDOW.... TOOK MY TEETH WITH HER!'

Have a wonderful weekend all...!

4 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Well the weekend is very nearly here in Australia. It is
10.30 pm here. Glad you enjoyed the post. I am doing well, have stayed inside most of the time. We had a week of drizzly rain and the cold has set in. Take care, my friend.
Regards, Merle.

June 12, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Elaine said...

Sounds like a good weekend planned. Enjoy your cookout tonight, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods I expect to be invited ;-) Will even bring a dish to pass and bottle of wine.

June 12, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I appreciate the link, but it's blocked here at work as "Streaming media."

Funny joke.

Have a nice weekend with all the drinking and the grilled meat. Adding friends to that mix makes it almost a perfect weekend.

June 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Stay warm Merle!!

Elaine, it's a deal!

Mark, make sure you watch it when you get home... it's really great!

June 12, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home